We have new students starting throughout the year due to our flexible approach and offering of short term interventions for schools.
We will endeavour to offer a place to all prospective students and if we are able to the admissions process works as follows:
- Referral Form Completed and sent to The Fermain Academy
- All safeguarding information shared with the Fermain Academy’s Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Student accompanied by parents/carers and home school representative visit school and complete their Home School Agreement
- Transport arranged through main/commissioning school
- Induction – 2 days for initial meeting of staff and students and assessment baselining (consisting of 2×2-hour sessions)
- Start day – Normally the day after the completion of the induction